Thursday, November 16, 2006

Try EFT for employee performance problems

One thing I have learned about EFT is to try it on everything.

If you don't know what EFT is then click here to go tot the main site and download the free EFT primer.

Basically EFT is tapping on certain acupressure points to relieve emotional pressure. Now you probably can't go tapping on your employees to get more performance. Taping employees is considered hostile in own modern world.

However the great secret in EFT lies in the fact that our outer world is a reflection of our inner world. If you wan tot improve the performance of your employees, then changing your own attitude will give them a real boost.

I know this is hard for some people to believe but my suggestion is to give it a try. I does not take long and it is totally free.

To learn how to apply EFT to areas of you life like making more money and improving relationships, see Carrol Tuttle's site. She has lots of interesting articles and Cd's that give a wide range of uses.

Last night I used something similar o her money clearing exercise and I got a spike in sales on one of my web sites today. I'd say it worked.


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home